Monday, July 27, 1987

Dear Jennifer:

Your lease says that you are to pay all utility bills, except for garbage collection and water.

When I told you to call P.G. & E. to transfer the gas and electricity to your house to you, I did not give you permission to have them send the bill to me! I expressly told you when you signed the lease that you were to pay the gas & electric bill!

I don’t know why you have had the bills sent to me, but you should call P.G. & E. immediately to have the service transferred to your name because I’m going to call them to have it taken out of my name. As you know, I can’t have the service turned off since there’s only one meter for your & the White's electricity.

Jennifer - you’ve got to stop playing games with me. My patience is getting pretty stretched.

- Ryan Crabtree

No comments: