Tuesday, July 21, 1987

Dear Ryan:

Hello!! I’m just writing to let you know how much I’m looking forward to moving my new home.

Jennifer has described the house to me and it sounds dreamy. I know we will get along famously. As you know, I’m an artist and I’m majoring in interior design at UC. I’m looking forward to trying out some of my ideas in my new home. I’m leaving money matters to Jennifer. Being an artist, I’m not as practical as she is!

I’ve been studying art in Washington this summer. One of the things I’ve learned here is a new oil transfer process for marbleizing walls and ceilings. Of course I’ll check with you before doing any work on my walls, but I know you’ll just love it.

I have a gauzy picture in my mind of the house now. I know that with work, imagination, and some financial assistance from you, I can turn my new home into an enchanted place.

Yours,

Gabrielle

No comments: